Oriented towards professional development in pastoral ministry
- Bachelor’s Degree (diploma) in Theology or Religion.
- At least 22 years of age and a minimum of 2 years of pastoral ministry practice.
- Transcripts of Bachelor degree with a minimum 70% equivalent G.P.A. (sent directly from the university granting them to IATS).
- Three letters of recommendation:
- One of sponsorship or of endorsement by the local field (or institution) of the applicant’s origin
- One by a pastor
- One by a local church elder where the applicant ministers or attends
- Proof of having approved the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum of 400 points.
- Love for the church and willingness to support it in the fulfillment of its mission, evidenced in a Personal, written Statement on the purpose of the aspirant in undertaking graduate studies.
- Having fulfilled the above requirements, provide the additional documentation and payments required by the Finance and Admission Offices, respectively, at the IATS Site where the applicant wishes to enroll.